.

PARTICIPE

PARTICIPE
Do nosso Fã Clube Shania Twain Brasil

domingo, 21 de agosto de 2011

Shania Twain - Greatest Hits



01 Forever and for Always


02 I'm Gonna Getcha Good!


03 Up!


04 Ka-Ching!


05 Come on Over


06 Man! I Feel Like a Woman!


07 That Don't Impress Me Much


08 From This Moment On


09 Honey, I'm Home


10 You're Still the One


11 Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)


12 Love Gets Me Every Time


13 No One Needs to Know


14 You Win My Love


15 (If You're Not in It for Love) I'm Outta Here!


16 The Woman in Me (Needs the Man in You)


17 Any Man of Mine


18 Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under


19 Party for Two with Mark McGrath


20 Don't!


21 I Ain't No Quitter


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Follow Us

Digite seu email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Tags